Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow!!!!

So Cimarex closed early today due to large amounts of SNOW. Big huge pretty flakes falling for the last seven hours or so. It looks like we have four or five inches already and it's still going strong! I guess Spencer thought he wasn't get enough attention on this blog so without further ado:

He tried to make me promise I'd give him a back massage if he did it, but I'm pretty sure I never actually promised anything, he just wanted to be insane :).

He tried to get me to do, but I said no way! But it was pretty funny!!!

And plus now we have a huge snow angel in our yard! Which will promptly be covered up in exactly 10 minutes probably since the snow is falling so fast!!


And for Alisha: pretty pictures of the snow. I still think my camera takes better pics than the iphone, but when I went to change the batteries in my phone I realized it was the camera battery that needs changing, not the double AA's and by no way was I going to be able to convince Spencer to take me out again! We tried to go to the gym (which was closed) and it took us half an hour to go in a two mile circle and cars were skidding all over the place. Good old Oklahoma with it's lack of winter storm crews.

Okay I was trying to show how deep the snow was, but I'm not sure if this really does it justice. My lovely little ever green bush is not so happy right now! Good thing my pepper plants are happily in the spare bedroom waiting for spring :).

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I got on Explorer just to see your blog! :)
    Spencer might be clinically insane! That's a pretty sweet snow angel though.
    There is a very lame dusting of snow on the ground here, nothing like that though! Thanks for the pictures, it made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I once took a picture of Gabe doing a snow angel in just his boxers... unfortunately my angle was an unfortunate one and the picture basically was a shot up his shorts, hahaha. He deleted it promptly, but it was hillarious. Love the snow! Its snowing in Chicago right now- those same huge, lovely flakes. I'm going XC skiing tonight!

    ReplyDelete