Friday, January 22, 2010

TODAY!!

Our cabinets come today!


Last night we went shopping for the knobs and pulls, harder than I thought! I think maybe I was just worn out and distracted by our loaner car:


Okay so I lied to those of you I told it was a PT Cruiser. Only slightly cooler I guess. Yep we crunched the front of our Civic into the back of someone's truck on the BA when the driver decided it was a good idea to completely stop on the on ramp instead of driving fast enough to merge. Sigh, we're waiting to hear what the damage is. But good news is our rental has more room for moving boxes to our new house! I'm trying to stay positive here :).

2 comments:

  1. Dang... sweet ride. Mom told me you guys are ok, but that still totally sucks about your car. Feel like I'm missing out on so much! I'm looking up plane tickets to Tulsa... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross. Glad you all are alright. Can I hope that your car gets fixed soon? Or are you enjoying that rental waaaaaaaayy too much? *grin*

    ReplyDelete