Monday, January 25, 2010

Mini Update

Okay so our car is officially totaled! Well almost officially, we're going to take it to a more ghetto body shop and see what they say, but if they say no way are we fixing it for less the 4 grand then we're off to searching for a new car. Probably a little pick up truck so we can work on the house and garden! Okay so I've been reading all about gardening and I might start taking classes to become a Master Gardener. Or basically OMG ~ official master gardener. Ha that just made me laugh when we came up with it.

Oh yeah and on the house, I told myself I'd stay away till tomorrow so I don't go crazy waiting for the kitchen to be installed! So tomorrow night you'll see pics of the progress!

1 comment:

  1. Umm... its waaay past tomorrow night and you have no pictures. Faster please.

    ReplyDelete