Friday, April 4, 2014

Day of Reckoning

Well tomorrow morning is the half marathon.  I kind of wish I could back out but at the same time I did all the training and didn't walk on any of my long runs and didn't stop either, other than to tie my shoe or get a quick swig of water from the water fountain - I am NOT hard core enough for the water belt things haha, so I should be ready.  I have 45 minutes left on my audiobook to help me get in the groove plus a bunch of podcasts plus Rach is here and we can talk for quite a while and still have things to talk about, so we should be good!  Also, it's supposed to be perfect running weather.  Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself it isn't going to be that bad?!!

Also, how is it already April? One week till girls shopping trip to Dallas!  Three weeks till Ireland!! Five weeks till I start work!  And six weeks till Noah turns one!! Okay enough exclamation points.  But, seriously that's a lot of craziness and partying all at once.  I think I'm ready though.  I've been working on all the paperwork and tax stuff for a nanny plus thinking about what I want to put into their contract plus thinking about how I'm going to set up my week so I maybe still have time to work out at least a few times while also juggling 8 to 5 and still getting to see Noah.  I might become one of those odd people running downtown and showering at work . . . or not showering and having my hair in a bun every afternoon.  Okay that is probably a bad idea.

Okay time to get ready to try and sleep and dream about running fast, or at least just about running and not falling over and taking a nap on riverside before I hit the 13.1 mile marker!!


No comments:

Post a Comment