Friday, March 23, 2012

Time To Soak Up Some Sun

So this week has been entirely meeting free. And it was awesome. Everyone was gone on Spring Break (yes I know we are all adults, but most of them have kids, so they have an excuse to take a week off. Someday maybe I can use that one. My dog needs to spend a week with me doesn't go over so well haha). At first I thought it would be really boring, but instead it was really helpful. I get so much done when I don't have to jump from meeting to meeting and project to project every twenty minutes. You think I'm exaggerating but I'm not!

We are finally planting fruit!! It's been on my resolutions list for almost three years now, so it's about time we get on it! Last year we bought a blueberry bush but failed to plant it. I was indecisive about where to put it :). This year we bought two blueberry bushes (apparently two varieties next to each other grow better. Spencer thinks it's a marketing ploy hah) and two raspberry bushes. We were going to plant them last night but then the directions said to soak the roots in water over night, so we made a MESS.



Hopefully Spencer is planting them right now :). I'm off to yoga!

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your blog, jenny! and can't wait to hear how the blueberry plants do!--i kept wanting to plant berry bushes but was pretty certain i'd have killed them :( mm, blueberry pie!!

    ReplyDelete