Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun Fun Fun

So this weekend I hung out with my little and her bf. They had just had baby goats!! So so so cute. They were only a day old!

I really, really want want, but unfortunately not legal at my house, so for now I'll just have to dream about having a baby goat. And yes I do know they don't stay babies for ever, but come on!!! Look how cute :).

Ahhhhhh! Okay enough of the cuteness haha.


On to other news, we've been hard at work on our window seat. Okay again Spencer's done more than me, but I have actually done some painting :).

We have to let the doors and the trim all dry but then we can put it back together and start shopping for fabric and pillows :). Woo hoo!!!


I can't wait to sit in the window and read. Oh yeah I need to get on that reading list! Any suggestions? Right now I'm reading "Raising Emotionally Secure Children in an Insecure World" (and no we're not having a kid, just researching haha) and "Putting the Amazing Back into Grace." I think I need something a little lighter to read next :).

2 comments:

  1. From your first two sentences here it kinda sounds like your little and bf somehow had goat offspring... which I'm sure is not true, haha.

    I can't wait to sit on your window seat in a few weeks! Though the way it's looking there won't be much sitting around involved for me at all.

    Hm have you ever read Summer of the Monkeys? Or The Perilous Gard (adventure story)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your windowseat is AMAZING.

    The End. :o)

    ReplyDelete