Sunday, March 2, 2014

Perfect Winter Night

We spent the afternoon with a friend from college scheming about long term business plans while eating quinoa chicken chili and healthy banana peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

I had already done my 7 mile half marathon training run yesterday before the icy cold wind started blowing.

Noah is now sleeping soundly after a day of barely napping.

Spencer made hot chocolate from scratch.

We just booked tickets to Ireland and are buying rain gear as we speak.  Even Noah gets a cute little blue rain jacket!

I'm researching collapsible baby beds and baby high chairs.  As in they fold up into little bags, not they collapse when your baby is in them - just thought maybe I should clarify :).

Not bad for a freezing cold, icy, and gloomy Sunday in March.

Now if I had only not started wasting my life by getting sucked into the TV show Revenge . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment