Monday, March 28, 2011

Mini Update

So I've made it so far without looking at house blogs! It was really hard for the first few days and now it's not too bad. I made it I think maybe a week without eating sugar. That was waaaay too hard haha. One thing at a time :). Borders is now at 50% off!!! Okay I just love books. But actually the funniest thing I bought was Enrique's new CD. Yes I know I am 15 at heart apparently. And hispanic. Go figure that one out :). Oh and Blitzy got spayed and has been even crazier than ever! The only noticeable effect of the surgery is her half shaved stomach which just really makes me laugh every time I see it.

4 comments:

  1. I gave up on the sugar thing too. Which is why I'm enjoying a leftover gluten free brownie from my Nashville trip right this moment.
    But the Hulu commitment has worked, yay :)
    I'm going to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, poor blitzy! enjoy your new CD--whenever they play his songs on the radio, it makes me happy. even though they're often a wee bit awful, lyric-wise :) ah well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, spaying is rough on doggies :(. But now it'll keep the bad boy-dogs away.

    I just read your post about updating your wardrobe, I'm doing the exact same thing!!! So much fun! I love your colors and I LOVE your shoes. Omg. I don't have near enough cute shoes yet but I'll be working on it :). I need to get a lacy top now. You inspired me!

    Love what you did with the dresser, btw. I like the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you hadn't realized that you are actually fifteen and hispanic before this?! *grin*

    ReplyDelete