Friday, February 12, 2010

What you've all been waiting for!!!

Alright here it is, the visual feast you've all been waiting for! Compliments of my 3 dollar camera battery that I had to buy off amazon and wait on for five days because stores no longer sell them haha.

They are priming! Okay they finished priming wednesday and they are painting the trim right now!

Looks a little bit like a looney bin right now haha. But soon it'll have our colors all over it!

Protecting our lovely cabinets from splatters . . .

Our bedroom . . . soon to be a lovely blue-gray color to match my Christmas present (that we just got last week ha we've been a little distracted). It's a really pretty paisley duvet in different shades of blue. I don't know why I ever tried to have blue not be my favorite color!

And ta da!! We have countertops! This is our massive sink, also granite which doesn't scratch like stainless (which I had know idea stainless scratched till Bob the kitchen guy told us and then I went home and looked at our rent house sink ~ defintiely scratched all over the place!).



I love it! Soon the walls will be a lovely green. I actually decided to go with a little bit lighter shade after the countertops and cabinets were in. Just trying to avoid having a really dark kitchen . . .

Don't worry the hole is for the long wished for dishwasher!! Woo hoo!! (for those of you who don't know we've had no dishwasher for almost two years so we are so excited!!)


And okay this isn't in our house but Spencer knew I was getting stressed about everything getting done on time and just all the little details so he had a co worker help him sneak in and he brought me these pretty flowers! My office has definitely been cheerier since then :).

No comments:

Post a Comment