Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just for Rach!!!

Alrighty so this weekend we had a little moving prep party. Thanks to Dmac, DMo, Kathryn, Ange, Joanna, and Lisa who helped us box up almost our entire house in a couple hours!!! Umm yes actually that shirt belongs to me, but I think it looks better on him :).


All the girls helping with the packing . . .



The giant mess that was insuing in our rent house. I hope our landlady wasn't expecting to show the house when it looked all nice and set up. I would have said clean, but really it's never that clean haha.


Okay and we have color!!!! Alright they aren't done yet which is a little annoying, but here's what we have done so far. First our lovely green kitchen!! And you can sort of see the dining room color in the background around the trim, it's a lovely golden brown color NOT Texas colors as our contractor so nicely accused us of picking.


I think I'm glad with the slightly lighter shade of green. It looks awesome with the cabinets!! Oh and our backsplash was supposed to go in yesterday but our kitchen guy freaked out because there were streaks in the granite, which I had seen already and been okay with. So hopefully this morning we'll have backsplash!

Our lovely exposed column which is now nicely framed thanks to our contractors. The trim all over the house looks amazing!

Okay the light in these isn't as great but here's the spare bedroom, a nice neutral tan. Yes we couldn't figure out what color to do so we just went with the hallway color :).

And the bathroom. It's hard to tell from this shot but it's actually a light gray.


Alright cross your fingers, they're supposed to finish on Friday! But we'll see if it really happens . . .

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colors! Love the green in your kitchen. That's precisely what I've been searching for. I think I've finally found it. Have fun unpacking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!
    These are much better than the ones you sent me ;)
    I love the kitchen color too. What color is your bedroom going to be? I can't remember all this. So... mom and dad aren't visiting you... sadness. You should come to St. Louis instead of moving this weekend :p

    ReplyDelete