Friday, February 14, 2014

Milestones

Noah is nine months old today!

Yes, I know it is also Valentine's Day today.  We actually did our Vday celebration early on Wednesday night since we are both running 10k's in the morning and didn't want to be running around full of wine and chocolate cake and heavy cream.  Haha TMI.

We started out at Hodges Bend for a nice pre dinner drink - I had a cappucino so I could stay up past 8 (our reservation wasn't till 7:45!) while Spencer had some odd but delicious cocktail with espresso in it.  Then it was off to try the new Tallgrass Prairie Table downtown.  It was so delicious.  I had theh fanciest fried chicken I've ever seen, complete with a curry dipping sauce.  Amazing.  And the restaraunt was beautiful too, complete with rustic wood barn doors and water colors of wild horses.  Too bad you can't just sit there and study :).

So yes, Noah is nine months and ridiculously cute and hilarious.  Guys, he is fearless.  I'm not really surprised in general but he still manages to surprise me on a daily basis if that makes any sense.  Yesterday I took him to a park with a friend and he just crawled right on over to the playground and pulled up a merry go round toy that way bigger kids were spinning on.  Of course he fell but he went right back to it a few minutes later.  He is just so curious and I love it!  He also ate too many leaves and puked when I put him in his carseat.  I don't think I have ever heard such a sad noise!  I was at a red light and couldn't do anything and he was just sitting in his own vomit screaming.  It almost made me cry!  And it was probably all of 45 seconds.

Okay Noah's awake! Time for a bottle and then we're headed to the park to soak up some sun!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this entire post is: "He also ate too many leaves."
    Is there a number of leaves that's not too many? Besides 0? Bahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point ;) I was mostly trying to make sure he didn't eat cigarette butts or pieces of glass!! The leaves seemed less of a problem ;)

      Delete