Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Latest Fashion

So I know you guys really want to know all about my day job.  Well here you go.  I get to wear sweet outfits like this:


Boo yah.  FRC is only for the coolest people out there.  Make that hottest.  Even at 80 degrees out I was sweating ridicuously and the field guys were laughing that I had such heavy gear.  Yep, yesterday I left the office and hit up the field and it was awesome.  No computer.  80 degrees and sunshine.  Meeting the field guys and having them say, oh your the girl we email reports to.  Yep that's me.


Our million dollar frac equipment.  Really ridiculous how much machinery is out there to make sure everything goes smoothly.


And just in case you aren't bored yet :), here's a picture of them tripping into the hole with our new gas lift equipment.  We pretty much timed it perfectly to actually get to see the equipment.  Usually it's sit around all day and wait for four minutes of looking at interesting equipment. And yes I know interesting is in the eyes of the beholder ;).

Alright there you go.  Part of my day job :).  And yes I know now you all want hard hats and jump suits.  Don't worry I will loan you mine haha.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with Shannon. Can I really wear that jumpsuit some time??

    ReplyDelete