Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Very Interesting . . .

I'm watching a movie on having babies at home.  It's fascinating.  Okay for the record a single friend who is not pregnant recommended it, so this is not some subliminal messaging.  It's called The Business of Being Born.  All about the benefits to not having your baby in the hospital.  Less drugs, more natural, not trying to escape the pain or the actual experience. 

This weekend we went to my brother's graduation from Truman State University. It was pretty awesome.  It was also really hot.  We ate qdoba and drank cheap mexican beer in honor of Peter and in honor of cinco de mayo.

Ok this movie is distracting.  I'm going to finish watching it :).




3 comments:

  1. your 'this is not subliminal messaging' argument is weak sauce, my friend! ;) but I remember seeing that recommended on fb lately. so maybe I, as another of your single, very much NOT pregnant friends, should watch it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister watched and loved that. i plan on watching it someday for sure. between Tulsa church women and my sister, i feel surrounded by anti-epidural (?) pressure! sigh... :)and congrats to your brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the fam. We're so cool. Also, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete