Sunday, July 10, 2011

Countdown!!

We leave in less than a week!!! Let the countdown begin. Okay who am I kidding we've been counting down for at least a month now :). I keep thinking someone is going to call me and say, you can't go on this trip, who are you kidding you're too young to go by yourself HAHA. As if I haven't already traveled half way across the world by myself before! Maybe I'm just nervous because I'm so looking forward to it that I really hope something doesn't happen to ruin it because I'll probably just start balling in the airport if they won't let me get on the plane haha.

Only a couple things left on the to do list like:

- don't forget contacts
- leave numbers of hotels we are staying at with our housesitter and the fam
- don't forget dshot coffee (don't worry we already bought it, and a grinder to take along, I know we are full out snobs on this point ;) ha)
- book one more place to stay in interlaken
- drop off our sad little crushed car at the repair shop
- decide what books to bring!!

Okay that last one is the hardest! I always end up with ten books that I want to read and I really think I'll read them all so I pack them all and hate myself as I'm lugging them through the airport and then I end up reading maybe two of them. But it's better than having no books :). So I'm thinking I'll limit myself to four books this trip. One useful book, two fun books, and the Bible. Maybe I'll actually get through all of those :) well I probably won't read the whole Bible, but you know what I mean!

Alrighty I'm off to make homemade pizza and hang out with my little sister, woo hoo!!

Oh and update, insanity is crazy. My legs hurt everyday! Even after the once a week day off they still hurt! And every time we do a video I feel like I'm going to die at least once and our floor has more sweat on it than I would like to admit. Hahah TMI. But I think it will be worth it, verdict still to come . . .

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job sticking with insanity. I did half of 2 videos of p90x and haven't touched it since. It's hard to do that hard stuff.
    ANd I just want to recommend a Kindle if you ever think you want to fork over the money. It's handy.
    Hope you guys have a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete