Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Puppies!!!

We are getting a puppy!! They were born on Saturday and I'm so excited! Which if you know me is kind of a big deal because for the longest time I really, really didn't want a dog. But now I can't wait to get it! We're going to go pick out which one we want this weekend (we get first dibs because we paid up first haha) but then we have to wait 8 whole weeks to get Chancellor or Blitzy haha. Okay we haven't actually settled on a name yet, but those are the ones I like :).

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I will be so happy if you name it Chancellor... aw that would be so fun! I thought you were kidding when you texted me that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I am jealous. I want a precious German Shepherd puppy! Cannot wait to meet your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chancellor! *laughs* That name has been permanently ruined for me thanks to Spencer, Philip, and DMac. Can't wait to meet your new dog, though! Missing you, friend!

    ReplyDelete