Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bathroom Finished!! (Okay not quite, but close)

Okay these are kind of dark, but we finally worked on the upstairs bathroom! We decided no shower door because they are waaay too expensive. Okay so really my little helped me pick all this out, so we had a fun little adventure shopping the racks at Target and then trying to figure out how to get the hooks on the shower curtain(actually my little figured it out, my brain was too dumb to hang it up right haha). I figured we needed some fun color up in this room because it's so small, and I love it!



I'll put up pics of the other side and the window once I get the medicine cabinet painted. We found an unused one while we were cleaning out the shed so now all I need to do is spruce it up, hang it up, and then the bathroom will be fully functional for all our out of town guests next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment