Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weekend Trip Number Two

Alright so this weekend we're off to be children of the corn . . . in the middle of Iowa with all my closest relatives for my gma's 80th bday. Should be pretty interesting :)

Also this week has just been full of random fun things and right now I'm feeling appreciative so I'm going to list them :).

I got to take a walk with my little on riverside and drink QT slurpies, which we actually drove to more than one QT to find, apparently everyone had the same idea as us haha.

We got to ride bikes with David and Kat Tuesday night which was just really nice and relaxing and then I got to hear all about Libby's sweet new art business! Creative people just make me happy :).

Last night was golfing with Rita, which I pretty much am horrible, but I've only played twice so I'm trying to keep a good attitude ;) and plus they had a free beer cart, how can that not be good? :)

And tonight it's off to girl's night at hideaway and then shopping and listening to music at Utica then walking with Spencer and packing for the good old family reunion.

Oh and my favorite part of the week I think: this morning! It rained last night and it wasn't muggy yet when I was leaving the gym so I opened the windows and jammed out to some Natasha Bedingfield and was just glad that God makes sunny days and lets us make happy pop music. Yes I know I am ridiculous, but I needed that kind of morning.

And yes I am also working this week too :).

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this post. I can just imagine you in every scenario. I CANT WAIT to see you. So pumped. Looking for coffee shops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love summer bike rides, too! Rode my bike to the coffee shop here last week and then back again at sunset by the lake--it was absolutely still, and the colors of the sky on the water were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete