Thursday, October 10, 2013

Michigan via the iPhone

So Michigan was amazingly restful.  And beautiful. And I feel like the pictures speak for themselves - at least mostly.  In case you can't tell from the pictures, Noah was a traveling champ.  He slept through the night, flirted with everyone we saw, tolerated the pumpkin hat, was flexible with his naps, and barely cried on the airplanes.  I think Ireland is totally doable . . .


Lake Huron at sunset


Lake Huron in the sun


My lovely traveling buddies


Noah before we found him an appropriately sized hat


Sometimes this was where nap time happened



 Mackinac Island!! And Noah's first bike ride!!







An apple orchard we went to near the cabin.  I bought that giant apple for 50 cents and thought I had died and gone to heaven.


I love him.


Even when he does occasionally throw a tantrum in the car and gives me the sad eyes ;)

1 comment: