Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Odd

So I had to laugh to myself yesterday when I heard this part of a phone conversation:

Person 1: What's up?
Person 2: Oh nothing much.

Okay it's ridiculous how many times I've answered the phone that way at work when really I have a list of a thousand things to do. Oh what do I have on my plate, nothing much just a whole life's worth of stuff to do in a day. Ha it just made me laugh. We are so good at being nonchalant :).

There's my random thought for the day.

Oh and we taught blitzy to sit. Only problem is she just thinks that when I get the bag of treats that means sit, not actually when I say sit. I'll get down to say sit and she is already sitting looking at me looking like, hello can I please have my treat now. So fun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment