Friday, May 14, 2010

Expensive Tastes, Nothing New



So last night I bought this remodeling magazine from Reasors because it had these really cute wicker chairs on the front of it, and we've been trying to find wicker chairs for our back sunroom/breakfast nook. I showed it to Spencer and he really like it too and we were all excited, it looked nice and beachy and mostly modern but not hideous. Here you go:


So we flipped to the back of the magazine to see where we could get them and . . . no not pottery barn, WORSE. They were from Restoration Hardware and the chair itself was $890!!!!!! So we are looking for an alternative :). Talk about ridiculous, I knew I had expensive tastes, but really?!
On a completely different note, I've been out of the office the last few days at a work conference. It was really fun actually, I mean tiring because there were hours of getting to know people, but management definitely managed to get across the whole corporate family idea and said they were proud of us but we needed to keep getting better. I got to harp on one of the VP's some in my presentation which was pretty funny and got a bunch of laughs. And!!! I won a bunch of hotel points, I'll keep you posted, but I'm pretty sure I'll get to be staying in a bunch of hotels free :). Alright, better get to work before my motivation that was stirred up in the past few days flitters away haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment