Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tornado in the Hell House?!



Ah so today a tornado went through our house!















But wait we're still smiling! Is that our bathroom in the background?


Spencer behind bars in our living room! Yep that's the front door in the background.

Check out the original wiring in the house! And yes this picture is rotated, I'm having issues right now turning it right side up :). The wires were just wrapped in cloth and then when they had to go through wood, they went through ceramic nobs to make sure no sparks hit the wood. Notice how all the lights are on it the house! Too bad we have to take out perfectly functional electric!





Looking into the living room for one of the bedrooms! We're still trying to figure out what the strange pipe is between the frames, any ideas?
And yes last but not least umm entertaining, the lovely bathroom! Good by fake tile walls!


Alright on to more kitchen planning. I'm almost done sketching my plan, I'll scan it in once I'm finished!
Here you go:






1 comment:

  1. These pictures are fantastic.
    Thank goodness you trust your contractor!
    I'm guessing the strange pipe is...
    a vent for a wood burning stove or heating unit of some kind..
    or an escape route for cockroaches.
    It is a little hard to see the kitchen plans. Is there a way to blow this up? I'm suppose that question gives away my ignorance.
    However, I do think I see the expresso machine...

    ReplyDelete