Friday, November 20, 2009

Mini Updated

Okay just so you don't freak out with the lack of posting over the past week, I thought I'd give everyone a little piece of mind :). They've just been ripping out walls and ceilings all week long! The rubble all kind of looks the same so I didn't think you'd want to see endless pics of nails and plaster and dry wall on top of plaster and waynes coating on top of dry wall on top of plaster and fifteen layers of wallpaper. Okay that might be a bit of an exaggeration.

Right now we're still ironing out the kitchen details. I met with a guy from Kitchen Designs by Jim Thompson and he's going to go over a plan with me on Monday. We'll see if I like him enough to pay him to do the kitchen (which yes our contractor is okay with). Apparently alot of cabinet makers shut down over the holidays so it looks like we need to get the cabinets ordered asap! Alright I'll try and post more pics next week. Hopefully they'll start the electric then!

http://www.kitchensbyjimthompson.com/

Ha just for fun. Enjoying our rent house while we can:


2 comments:

  1. Is that Chico in David's arms I see? I probably have the name wrong! This is a great picture! You should use it for a Christmas card -

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yes actually you just got a preview of our christmas card :) you read our minds!

    ReplyDelete