Friday, August 28, 2009

Uninformed Architect Wanna Be's

Okay so we're eating lunch with the contractor today to iron out some details. In the last few days, we've found out the bank needs more information than we were originally thinking. Besides an estimate on what all the repairs would cost, they also need "plans and specs" to approve us for a construction loan, which is apparently alot more specific than we had been anticipating. So . . . . I've been drawing up some plans ~ okay who am I kidding? I am not an architect or a designer :). Although I was remembering at one time I did want to be an architect, maybe I just never got rid of the itch? I'll just call it sketching for now. I'll see if I can scan them in some time soon.

Hopefully after lunch today we'll completely enlightened on the process and what all is necessary to obtain a construction loan . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment