Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dreaming . . .

Okay so we walked through the house with the contractor yesterday afternoon, so that he could get a better idea of what we wanted. He threw around some numbers on how much things would cost, but he's supposed to get us the final numbers sometime this week! In the mean time it looks like we need to figure out what we want the kitchen to look like and how much money we want to spend on it. We could stick with the cabinets that are already there, but they aren't the greatest and there aren't enough to fill the whole kitchen so we'd have to find some to match them. Here are some of my brainstorming ideas on kitchens. And yes I do realize that these are all much larger than our kitchen would be :). I can still like parts of them though!

I like the cabinets in this one, and how light and open it feels.

I like the wall design in this one.

Okay more later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment