Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So. So. Weird.

Guys, last night I washed and folded Noah's baby clothes.

It is so tiny!!! 

I know, I know I'm going to be glad it's so tiny in a few weeks, but still it's sort of freaky.

Some things to add to my pregnancy list:

- I can't reach my toes any more in yoga.  Okay actually I can barely reach my knees, but the teachers yesterday asked me how far along I was and when I said I only had 5 or 6 weeks to go they were shocked!  They thought I was only half way done, so I count that as pretty good :).

- Rolling over in bed is becoming way too hard.

- I'm finally mostly only fitting in maternity clothes.  I know hate me haha.  But actually I had this weird realization yesterday, somedays I don't feel very womanly.  Like I work as an engineer with all men, empathizing isn't my strong point, I'm not super fashion crazy, I don't wear makeup unless I'm going to a wedding or a board meeting and only recently have I seen the appeal of coach purses (look they cost 4 times as much but they also last 4 times as long, I can do the math on that one haha).  However I think I'm pretty good at carrying around a baby and I mean, what is more womanly than that?!!  So yes for once I feel "girly" haha.

Yes, yes I'm working on the nursery, but it's still unorganized so no pictures yet.  My goal is to have everything that isn't organized in the closet by this weekend :).




2 comments:

  1. Aw this is the cutest thing I've read all day, both because it involves my-pretty-much-nephew-Noah and because of what you said about feeling girly. Sorry I didn't text back last night. I'm in the middle of a 10-day overnight nannying marathon and I pretty much go to bed at 7:30 when they do... I'll call you when this is all over :)

    ReplyDelete