Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picking out a tub

Okay so I know we're behind. I'm just avoiding going to the house because it's sooooo cold and the heater isn't running yet and last time I went there I lost my voice for a day. Okay enough whining :). We picked out cabinets this week!! I'll post a pic when I can find one. And apparently we just need to pick out a bath tub for the downstairs and once it's installed inspections can be done and the dry wall can start going up. So tonight we're off to shop for a bathtub . . .

Note: So apparently picking out tubs is more stressful than we thought! Most show rooms close at five, hmm how is that supposed to work? And Lowe's makes the assumption you can't fit a one piece unit in your already built house because it won't fit through the door ways, but we have gigantic doorways and walls so it's not really a problem. So we decided to let the plumber just get a standard one. Which is what he had offered to do in the first place. I guess we should just let the professionals do their job :).

No comments:

Post a Comment